Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween is for Monsters & Little Devils!

Don’t you love Halloween? Costumes and candy, people ringing doorbells, and barking your fool head off with howls in between for good measure. I have a few outfits that I wear for Halloween.

One says, Lil Devil. It has little horns which my Mom says that I have even without the costume. I don’t know what she means by that. The other says Lil Monster and that one makes me look like I have a Mohawk hairdo. I’m not sure what to make of the monster/devil theme clothes that my Mom gets me. Does she think that I am a bad dog? If so, I can’t imagine why. 

She must not think I'm too much of a devil,
'cause she still hands out treats!

OK, so I hide in the closet and run when she calls me and steal everyone else’s food whenever possible and pout when I don’t get what I want, but does that make me a monster?

Maybe the devil made me do it, did you ever think of that?

Chuck
Runnin with the Devil





No comments:

Post a Comment