Friday, January 11, 2013

Welcome to Chuck's Walk in Closet


Chuck, MVP

Hey, did you know that Monday, January 14th is National Dress Up Your Dog Day? I am pretty sure that I started this being the trendsetter and snappy dresser that I am. It wasn’t always easy to choose outfits as my Mom and Dad would have dramatic discussions about my attire. My Dad said that I was only allowed to wear sports hoodies featuring only the teams that he likes. My Mom said that I should be more versatile. I really don’t care as I look really good in all of my outfits. My friend Cayenne does not embrace dressing up as I do. She just sits there waiting for someone to come remove the annoying piece of fabric off her body and then she runs around like a crazy dog once she is naked. I think all dogs should dress up and accentuate their personalities. A Great Dane could wear a giant football jersey or like my Lab friend Sabre who wore a Home Depot t-shirt. Not as cool as me, but an effort in fashion should always be appreciated.
Cayenne, pretty in pink


   Chuck a.k.a. Calvin Klein
Well we all know where Sabre shops, eh

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to see a photo of your closet sometime Chuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would actually need to see my closet in person as it is too big to fit in a photograph. Maybe I should get a panoramic camera so that you could experience the wonderfullness of my closet.

    ReplyDelete