Thursday, September 12, 2019

STAY-CATION

I have been on my staycation all week and I bet you are wondering what I like to do when I am footloose and fancy-free. I wasn't even going to write my blog this week since I have been so busy, but I can't let my fans down. You might think that I am catching up on some reading or spending quality time with my fellow dog housemates, but you would be wrong. Staycations are for napping, eating and drinking ....end of story. I hope this will help you on your next staycation so that you know what to do with yourself!

CHUCK
Lazy, Lazy, Lazy!
I MIGHT JUST SNOOZE MY WAY THROUGH A FOOTBALL GAME-
AFTER I DRINK MY BEER THAT IS...

TRYING TO GET A HEALTHY SNACK IN.... I AM PRETTY SURE THE HAM IS BEHIND THE CARROTS!

1 comment:

  1. Most relaxing vacations ARE the stay vacations. sleep, sleep, sleep, play, play, play

    ReplyDelete