Friday, October 25, 2019

CHUCK-O-LLAMA

THIS LAAMA IS NOT A VEGETARIAN

My friend Becky (who actually has llamas) got me this costume. I think she thought that I would make a cute llama and I agree. I don’t know much about them, but I have heard that they can be a little snarky with some spitting episodes. Not sure what would tick them off and make them spit, but I don’t actually want to see one in person. I think they like to roam the pastures and live off the land which is all well and good, but this llama enjoys his ham. The pastures I roam lead to my food dish and there is no accompanying bad weather. Maybe the real llamas like ham too? Who knows, maybe they spit at you if you forget to bring them ham. ( I can see me doing that too!)

CHUCK
Semi-spitting Llama

No comments:

Post a Comment