Friday, May 15, 2020

THE STAGES OF CHUCK SLEEP

PRETTY MUCH IN LA LA DREAMLAND! 
We all have our special sleeping habits and we protect them at all costs. My Mom has to sleep with a fan on, my Dad likes to sleep through television shows. We can each say some weird sleep thing that we have going on. I don't like to be woken up for anything. Well, it is ok to wake me up for food, a lively party featuring food, a movie about food or a sporting event where food is present. Other than that, don't do it. The snark will come out for sure if you disturb my pleasant slumber. I have featured 3 photos showing my stages of sleep. Please note that #2 is the most concerning of all and I think you should be scared for sure!!!!!

WHHATT? WHHHAT DO YOU WANT?

YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD REASON FOR WAKING ME UP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment