Friday, April 11, 2014

AAAAAACHOOOOO

Sometimes my Mom calls me Mr. Choo. This could mean that I have a cold. Do dogs get colds? I really don’t know, but I know my Dad had a cold and he had this big thing that pumps out steam with some stuff called Vicks. I felt it was my duty to check it out. I ran into the room before anyone could catch me and stuck my mouth in the little compartment where the Vicks is kept. Wow, that cleared me up right away. No sneezing or snorting, just really clear sinuses (or whatever those are called for dogs). Well, my Mom came running after me and smelled my nose and she went into full blown (pardon the sinus joke) hysterics. She raced me into the kitchen and stuck my whole head under the faucet. This was not a particularly enjoyable experience for me. I was snorting and snuffling and gagging. She was trying to drown me! She then wiped out my mouth with a paper towel, which was rude. So in return, I tried to eat the paper towel while accidentally biting my Mom’s fingers. Oops! Anyway, just moments before, I had a clear head and could breathe perfectly and that changed to a dramatic near drowning for me. Surely there is a law against sticking my head under the faucet. If there isn’t there should be. All I can say is stay away from the Vicks. My Mom still doesn’t know if I actually drank some or just stuck my nose in there and I am not telling.

Chuck

Nearly drowned rat*?!@@#$%

Trust me, you do not need to check out that blue thing over there…it's all clear - Captain Nosey

No comments:

Post a Comment