Friday, April 18, 2014

SCRAMBLED EASTER EGGS?

Easter is almost here and you know what that means….The Great Chuck Scrambled Easter Egg Scramble. I know many of you were thinking that I was going to say the Easter Egg Hunt. Not in the Chihuahua world of food conquests. You people can go ahead and hunt for some eggs. I personally want mine all scrambled up on a plate with some hash browns to go with them. Then it is a mad scramble to see who can eat their eggs first. Answer…. ME! I know some of you may want a chocolate bunny in your basket, but there is no way that my Mom will let me anywhere near a chocolate anything! I would like to just see one. I promise I wouldn’t try to steal it or lick it or anything. You can trust me! I hope you all have a happy Easter and that someone will scramble those eggs for you. I’m sorry that there won’t be any of mine left to share. Keep hunting. I am sure you will find something. Just so you know, the Easter Bunny lives at my house. His real name is Petey. He is super small, but he obviously has a really important job once a year. He shares his lettuce and carrots with me so maybe he will bring me some of those famous eggs!!!! YUM!

Chuck

The Great Egg Hunter
                                              
Dang it, I told my Mom not show this to anyone.
Please don't show this to anyone else…I do have a reputation to uphold.

This is Petey my bunny friend…mostly because he shares his food.
If he didn't share his food he'd just be that bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment