Thursday, March 17, 2016

LUCKY ME...


I have decided to change my heritage. With the celebration of St. Patrick’s Day, I have been listening to all of the hoopla and festive plans and it sounds like Irish people are very happy. Since you don’t hear “The luck of the Mexican,” I think it is fair to say that I want to be Irish. “The luck of the Irish” is a well known phrase so it must mean something. Don’t get me wrong, when Cinco De Mayo comes around, I will probably switch back, but for now I want to get some of that Irish luck stuff. I think for me it would mean being lucky by getting extra ham or being lucky by having a delivery of food come to my house addressed to me. These would be some good reasons for me to become Irish. My Dad already roots for Notre Dame so I should become luckier with my sports skills right? I like green. Grass is green, lettuce is green, green beans are green, what’s not to like? I would even try some green beer if I could be lucky enough to steal some from some Irish person distracted by the party they are attending. These are good plans. If my luck holds out, I might share some with you, but probably not.

CHUCK

Riverdancer
I AM FEELING A WEE BIT LUCKY TOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment