Friday, March 25, 2016

CHI – WHAT?

I AM THE CHI-BUNNY!


When Lacey first came to Colorado Canine Orthopedics, she looked like a little bunny with white soft bunny fur. Everyone called her the Chi-Bunny. I think it is only fitting that she gets to be the Easter Bunny this year. She doesn’t hop very well and I am pretty sure if there were hidden Easter eggs, she would pee on them, but let’s just ignore that right now. If she filled out an application to be the Easter Bunny, there is not a chance she would get the job, but since this is my blog, I am letting Lacey be the Easter Bunny this year. I will not share any of my jelly beans with her and I certainly won’t let her get close to my Easter ham. She is only a symbol of the day with no real power over the holiday or the food involved. Please enjoy the Chi-Bunny and know that this is a one day gig for her so don’t get too used to seeing her on this blog!

CHUCK
Easter Promotions Director

I AM THE CHICKEN- REALLY?

No comments:

Post a Comment