Friday, January 13, 2017

I'LL HUFF AND I'LL PUFF.....NO REALLY

On Monday, my friend Becky recommended that I not go outside as I would end up in Kansas. She wasn’t kidding. I could have ended up in many foreign destinations as it was just a tiny bit breezy outside. The big dogs didn’t even want to go out for fear of lifting a leg and being swept off of their other 3 feet. It was scary. The wind was howling (just like me) and there was stuff blowing around. The trash can was somewhere in the next pasture and I think my Dad had to go hunt it down. I have heard the story of the 3 little pigs and I am pretty sure someone was trying to blow my house down. I stayed hunkered under my blanket until I got the all’s clear dinner call. After that, I decided to be brave and leave my nose sticking out of the blanket. That was my day. If you would like to share your windy stories, I don’t really want to hear them as I am sure mine was the worst. Anything affecting me takes priority over something affecting you. I know you know this, but you still love me anyway right?

CHUCK

Gone with the Wind
I THINK I JUST SAW A COW BLOW BY!

No comments:

Post a Comment