Friday, January 20, 2017

PRESIDENTIAL?

I THINK I LOOK LIKE THE PRESIDENT OF SOMETHING...
The Tropical Ham Association
Beach Club Pig Roast Organization
Juan Valdez Coffee and Ham Lovers Corporate Facility
I was invited to the Presidential Inauguration, but I declined the invitation. You see if I am not going to be the President, I don’t want anyone else to be either. I do this in many things in my little life. If I don’t get a biscuit, no one else should either. If I don’t get to eat potato chips during the football game, you don’t get to either. You see where I am going with this? It is not that I am selfish or self centered, I am simply self preserving. If I constantly think of ME I will ensure my survival even at the expense of others. Anyway, about the whole President thing: It has occurred to me that it might not even be a job that I would like due to the constant travelling and meetings and stuff. This might interfere with my daily routine which consists of sleeping, eating biscuits and the pursuit of potato chips. (and of course the ham ambition is in there too!) I will be the President of the Ham Lovers Club. I think that is a schedule that I could manage!

CHUCK

POHLC vs POTUS

1 comment: