Friday, May 12, 2017

ARTEEST

I PROMISE NOT TO EAT THE ROLLER.....UNLESS IT HAS HAM IN THE MIDDLE...HMMMM

There has been some painting going on at my house and I don’t understand why I have been excluded from this activity. I have been kept in another room and have not even been allowed to supervise. I should be involved in all major undertakings at my house. This should include painting. Do you think my parents think that I would try to eat the paint? Well even if they are right, I should be given to opportunity to make that mistake. I want my own little painting overalls and a little pocket for my little brush and a little lunch pail for break time. I think that my painting skills would be impressive, yet unique. For instance, I could slather myself up with paint and rub vigorously on the wall. Or I could just rub myself on the wall and WAHLAH…Multicolored Chihuahua. It sounds fun and creative. I think I might be an artist of some kind or another. Or I could just be bored and need a distraction. Whatever, I still want the little lunch pail. (Pre-stocked please)
THIS IS WHAT THE WORLD LOOKS LIKE WITHOUT ME PAINTING IN IT!
CHUCK
Drama based Artist

No comments:

Post a Comment