Friday, May 5, 2017

DEPORTATION



DO YOU THINK I AM OVER-DRESSED? TOO MANY BEADS? HAT OR NO HAT?
My Mom frequently threatens to deport me to my homeland of Mexico. I think she might not understand that I was born in this country and therefore I am a real citizen. She can’t put me on the Chihuahua bus back to Mexico when I have never even been there before. However, on this Cinco De Mayo holiday, I am considering an imaginary trip to the land of my little dog ancestors. This means that I will stay under my blanket and think about my journey, but never actually leave my comfortable home. This is my preferred method of travel as I am a little bit on the lazy side. The celebration in Mexico will include lots of food and beverages (Mexican beer) and a bunch of us little dogs howling and playing. I think I will have a good time, but I will be anxious to return to my familiar surroundings. There will be no deportation for me so you can just tell my Mom she is stuck with me as I am a legal citizen of my pen under my blanket!

CHUCK
Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment