Friday, August 11, 2017

LEFT AT THE ALTAR?

OK so I will just never make it to the altar. This blog should be called “All the Events that Chuck Misses” Yes, there is another event that I am missing. This time it is a wedding instead of a baseball game. How could I not be invited to a wedding? I am a romantic sort of guy and I am sociable and fun. I could toast the bride and groom and dance with the bride. I could eat whatever food is being served and I would enjoy it more than anyone. Weddings should be a festive occasion and my middle name is Festive! Here is another idea. Me on top of the cake! How great would that be? Think how cute I would look in my fancy duds perched on top of a six- tiered cake. Of course, it wouldn’t be six tiers anymore if I were on top of it, now would it? Who could blame me for having a little taste before anyone else gets any? I guess we will never know since my invitation got lost in the mail! 

CHUCK
Wedding Blues
PICTURE THIS HANDSOME DEVIL (ME) ON TOP OF YOUR WEDDING CAKE!

No comments:

Post a Comment