Friday, August 25, 2017

FASHION AND STYLE = CHUCK

I just got a new hat that is exactly like my Dad's so he thought that we should maybe go for a little drive while sporting our cool hats. I even got to drive. The thing about me driving is that I can't read people stuff so you guys have all of these rules and regulations on the road and none of them mean anything to me. I always have the right of way. Pedestrians need to wait for me to go by and I am certainly not stopping unless I see a ham stand on the side of the road. If an officer should pull me over, they would be so intrigued by my stylish handsome hat that they would probably want me to drive for them too! In fact I may be looking at a career as a limo driver. Of course I do need a little booster seat so I can see all of the signs that I am ignoring. I would also like a little blanket with me in the front seat in case I need a little snooze. For my next adventure, I think I need a racing hat!!!

DO YOU THINK I NEED A DRIVING OUTFIT TO GO WITH MY HAT
OR SHOULD I JUST STAY NAKED?
CHUCK
Distracted Driver 

No comments:

Post a Comment