Friday, November 10, 2017

FALL FORWARD

I DON'T KNOW IF IT IS TIME TO GET UP OR NOT. IS MY BREAKFAST READY YET?
Did someone change my clock again? This is really getting very annoying. The other night, I was waiting for my dinner and it didn’t come. I knew that my empty belly wasn’t lying. I thought my Mom was lying when she said it wasn’t time yet, but it really wasn’t. It was a full hour past my dinner time before the grub showed up and I didn’t get an apology or anything. I practically starved to death and didn’t even know who to blame. Well I think that someone changed all of the clocks in my house to make my breakfast and dinner come later. There is another time when the clocks seem to re-set themselves and I get fed earlier. This is the clock change that I like. From now on, any clock changes need to go forward so that anyone who looks at the clock says “It is time for Chuck’s meal.” No more of this backward stuff. I know that I am not the only one who feels this way. The big dogs were all confused too when the food wasn’t making its way into the bowls. I am protesting the clocks right now and if you would like to join me, just set your clock forward a few hours. Just think, your work day will go by super-fast and before you know it, it will be dinner time. Yay me and my really good ideas!

CHUCK
Daylight Time Waster

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, Chuck! This time change stuff is nonsense! I would like to move to Arizona where they don't do this silly stuff. I hope your tummy survives the ordeal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chuck for President! You can run on this platform. I would vote for you.

    ReplyDelete