Friday, November 3, 2017

EMBRACING FALL


I AM WAITING......PATIENTLY...SORT OF...WHERE IS MY FOOD?
I wasn’t really ready for the cold weather, but now I am feeling excited for the chill, the snow and the brisk fall weather. If you are wondering why, it is because the cold weather is the prelude to Thanksgiving. Yes, it is close and I am already drooling. I sometimes drool in my sleep, but this is drool with a purpose. I can already smell the food and I am anticipating my day of football, napping, turkey and maybe some extra ham. Thanksgiving is my very favorite holiday because it is all about the food. I am currently taking food donations. I don’t want you to think that these donations are going to needy Chihuahuas around the country. No, these donations are strictly for me. I am putting together a campaign of Chuck food so that I can have more than one Thanksgiving Day. I would like to make it a year- round event for myself. Just think: every day would be Thanksgiving Day just for me! This would not apply to anyone else, so don’t get any lofty ideas about starting your own food drive. This food truck will only be delivering to ME!!! So, thank you in advance for your generous donation. I am pretty sure it is tax deductible?

CHUCK
Non- Profit Food Bank Owner

No comments:

Post a Comment