Friday, February 23, 2018

BLOG-O-DRAMA

I AM LOOKING A LITTLE BIT SAD HERE, BUT VERY NON DRAMATICALLY!
I am feeling a tiny bit depressed this week. The weather has been really cold and I just want to stay under my blanket until it is warmer. Of course, I have to come out to eat, but maybe my Mom would consider bringing my food to me, under the blanket. I do get a little bit scarfy and slurpy while eating so it might be best to keep me in an open and contained area. None of this is important in this moment. What is important is my state of mind. My Mom says that I am a drama king and that I over-due my moods fairly frequently. I just wanted to check in with you and see if you think that I have too much drama for a small Chihuahua? I only complain about stuff that is important and I am only demanding because I deserve the best. There shouldn’t be anything wrong with that. I think that the winter months are more drama inspiring. In the summer, I feel laid back and I just want to put all of my little feet up while slurping on a beer. Maybe that is my problem? I need to drink more beer in the winter. OK, I don’t ever actually get beer, but it sounded really cool when I was thinking about it. Hmmmmm

CHUCK
Beer Dreamer

No comments:

Post a Comment