Friday, March 2, 2018

DROP WHAT YOU ARE DOING...

HERE I AM IN MY LITTLE PRISON, WAITING TO BE A PRIORITY!!!
Sometimes it is difficult to be a patient pup. When I am ready for my dinner or my treat ball and I have to wait until my parents are done with whatever unimportant task they are doing, I get a little bit irritated. Their agenda does not always match with mine and I think that mine takes priority. Let’s face it, they don’t really have anything to do that is more important than meeting my immediate needs. This may sound a little bit self -centered, but I am actually a little advocate for the other dogs in my house. If I get dinner, they do too. If I get my treat ball, no one else does, but they get the pleasure of watching me enjoy myself. In the big scheme of things, this is a HUGE deal to be attended to in a prompt manner. Please send any complaints to my parents and put in the subject line…..Chuck first!

CHUCK
Of the Chuck First movement

No comments:

Post a Comment