Friday, April 13, 2018

CLOSET YOGA

As I await a pick-up from my closet, I am finished with my dinner and feeling a little full so I do a little yoga. It is very relaxing you know and many people find that it helps to relieve stress and tension. I don’t necessarily recommend doing it on a super full stomach like I do, but you could certainly benefit from a down dog here and there in your life. I find the down dog to be my favorite pose, not just because of the name, but for me, I can get my little butt really high in the air and still be able to wag my tail. I wouldn’t be surprised if it is your favorite pose too! Anyway, I just wanted to give you some advice on how to remove stress from your life. Yoga in the closet is an excellent way to start. Try it, it is fun!

CHUCK
Ohhhhhhmmmmm
YOU CAN'T SEE MY BUTT RIGHT NOW, BUT TRUST ME, IT IS UP IN THE AIR!

No comments:

Post a Comment