Friday, April 27, 2018

WHO NOSE?

I want to share a little story with you……
It was getting dark outside and the wind was blowing against the windows. I was happily wrapped up in my blanket all warm and toasty. The girls were sleeping too which kept things nice and quiet. All of the sudden, in comes my Mom with the paper towels to pick up our most recent poop offerings. I can’t see her because I am mostly hidden in the darkness. I hear the rustling of the paper towels and my Mom talking about how gross we are (you know the pee and poop thing) and the next thing I know she tries to grab my nose with the paper towel. She thought my nose was a piece of poop. Now this would be funny if it were some dog other than me, but it was ME. She then laughed and left my nose alone. Thank goodness she wasn't using a poop scooper! This story is an example of the abuse that I put up with in my house. I just thought you should know. In light of this horrific story, you can send me gifts to compensate for my horrible situation. If you need any gift suggestions, please read my previous blogs. Lots of hints for you!


MY NOSE LOOKS LIKE A NOSE, NOT POOP RIGHT?
CHUCK
Brown Noser

No comments:

Post a Comment