Friday, May 25, 2018

RITE OF PASSAGE....AGAIN


I AM THE ONE SITTING ON DR. FRANKLIN'S LAP! 

As you know from my past blogs, all of the Doctors that come to work at my Mom’s place have to get their pictures taken with me. It is the only way that they get to keep their job because I am THAT important. My newest victim, I mean volunteer is Dr. Sam Franklin. He is the newest surgeon at Colorado Canine Orthopedics. He comes from Georgia and the only thing that meant to me was the whole “Georgia peach” thing. He didn’t give me any peaches when I met him, but I didn’t actually ask for one. I did ask for some ham but he was unprepared for my request. This could also put his job in jeopardy, but luckily for him, he is a super good surgeon and has some excellent social skills so I will overlook this little mishap. Our first picture included my girl friends at the front desk. Dr. Franklin might have been a little bit afraid of me and my reputation for accidental biting. He could then toss me to one of the girls to feel safer. Who knows, but everyone wants to have me in their pictures! This blog should not really be about me, it should be about Dr. Franklin. Please join me in welcoming him to Colorado. We are super happy to have him, even if he doesn’t have any ham on request. 

I LOOK GOOD...I MEAN WE LOOK GOOD!

CHUCK
Doctor’s Choice

No comments:

Post a Comment