Friday, May 4, 2018

CINCO DE PIE-O

I AM ONLY WEARING THIS HAT SO THAT I WILL GET PIE!

I wasn’t even going to write an actual blog this week as I will be celebrating my little Mexican holiday, but I decided to anyway. You see, I would like to start another Mexican holiday and it will center around PIE! This festive day of pie will involve lots of different kinds of pie to be tasted by me. I will be the judge of the pie contest and I might share some with you if I get too full. I think I will like my holiday better than the one we have now. I am also thinking of learning some Spanish. I am kind of embarrassed that I don’t know the native language. I probably won’t write my blog in Spanish, but I will be fluent in case I meet a distant relative or if I take a trip there, or if I just want to impress the ladies with my language finesse. Whatever, just give me some pie and tell me how to say Chihuahua in Spanish.

CHUCK
Speaking the language of love …….for pie!
HERE I AM WITH THE MORE RELAXED SOMBRERO LOOK!



No comments:

Post a Comment