Friday, July 13, 2018

FOCUS ON CHUCK!

I know my blog is all about fun and me being naughty, but this week it will be a little bit serious because last weekend something happened and I want to share it with you. My Mom has worked with Ixchel for about 14 years. She was there when I was just a baby and she still loves me now that I am all mature and well mannered. This past weekend she had an accident with her horse and she had to be flown in a helicopter to the hospital. My Mom was stressed and I was stressed not knowing if she would be ok. We received updates and then the best one came that she would be ok. Now that she is ok, I want to remind her that spending time with me is much less dangerous and even if I accidentally bit her finger while she was giving me a treat, she would not need a helicopter or a hospital. Maybe just a very small bandage. So Ixchel, pick me over that silly horse and you will be fine. 

HERE WE ARE TOGETHER AT A FANCY DINNER- HER FINGERS LOOK FINE!
CHUCK
Watch your fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment