Friday, July 6, 2018

OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL MORNING!

DAY ONE- SUPER CUTE!!!
Every morning when my Mom comes to get me out of my little sleeping bag, I am sure that she takes a moment to just savor the cuteness of me. Surely, she must know that these moments are special because they revolve around me! I must say that not everyone is super cute in the morning, but I am. I know you are thinking that I am slightly full of myself and that my excessive confidence is annoying, but the truth is you are just jealous because you aren’t cute first thing in the morning. Don’t despair my friends, just don’t let anyone snap your photo in the morning and no one will be the wiser. You can emerge later after your shower and whatever other little miracles you must perform to be as cute as you can be. I just have to poke my head out of my bag and I am there! Oh lucky me!

DAY TWO- STILL CUTE!!!

CHUCK
Overly Confident and Condescending

No comments:

Post a Comment