Friday, November 2, 2018

BETTER HER THAN ME!

SHE LOOKS LIKE A GOOD SURGERY CANDIDATE TO ME!
Some of you who have known me since I was a little pup know that I was a surgery fanatic in my first few years of life. Since then I have backed off on the whole surgery thing in favor of not having any surgeries lately. Phew…. Anyway, it looks like Lacey now needs surgery on both of her knees. I don’t want to scare her, but she is going to lose some of her fluffy white bunny fur and be walking around with no pants on (if you know what I mean) When I had hip surgery my whole back end was naked for the whole world to see. It was very embarrassing. I am also not going to tell her about the drugged state she will be in after surgery where she might hallucinate a little bit and imagine being chased by a giant ham. Not a fun experience at all. I am not going to warn her about anything. I am going to stay under my blanket and chant to myself “better her than me” ! 

CHUCK
Recovering Surgery Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment