Friday, November 9, 2018

LACEY'S SURGERY ADVENTURE

I THINK I WAS DRUGGED BEFORE MY SURGERY

THIS IS ME AFTER SURGERY AND I KNOW I WAS DRUGGED -
 I DON'T REMEMBER PUTTING THIS HAT ON FOR SURE!
I must warn you, I am still taking medications that make me kind of silly so I might not be totally accurate in my account. I have stolen Chuck’s Blog so that I could tell you about my surgery. Dr. Riecks was my surgeon and I must say that I really like him even though he ruined my hair doo. I had to have knee surgery because I tore my ACL. I am not sure how this happened as I am not a super active dog. I like my bed and I like to be carried around, but every now and then I get a little bit frisky. Everyone was really nice to me, but then they took my blood and shaved the fur off my whole leg. The surgery went well (I guess, I was asleep at the time) and I woke up feeling really funny. I have to wear a stupid hat because my biggest goal in life right now is to lick my naked leg. Chuck has been pretty nice to me by just staying away from me which is fine. I am a little bit of a drama queen and have taken to howling more often than usual. I just want my Mom to carry me around a lot so if I make a bunch of pitiful noises, she picks me up. I hope I don’t have to do this whole thing again and if you ever have to have surgery, don’t let them shave your leg. It takes a long time to grow back. 

LACEY
Drama Chi-Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment