Friday, December 7, 2018

BLACK LISTED


I have been waiting patiently, but now I am getting just a little bit irritated! The invitations have not come for Christmas parties that I should be attending. You would think that my popularity would lead to so many invitations that I would have to decline some of them due to being overbooked, but that is not the case. I am trying to think of the reasons that I am not being included in the festivities and here is what I have come up with……
WHERE IS MY LIMO???

I would take all of the attention away from the other party guests. 
I might eat all of the ham before anyone else gets any. 
The other dogs attending the party might try to eat ME!
You are afraid that I might say no if you asked.
My table manners are not the best.
Your table manners are not the best.
The invitations are in the mail. 
I PROMISE TO NOT DO THIS AT YOUR HOUSE!
HIDE THE TREAT JAR AND IT WON'T BE A PROBLEM

These are just a few of the reasons that I might not have received an invite yet. If you are hesitant, let me assure you that I am the best party attendee ever! I am cute and charming. I will only bite the people that I don’t like and you won’t have any leftover food! Get out to the mailbox or email me right now. I want us to still be friends and we can’t do that if I don’t get invited to your party. 

CHUCK
Stuck at home for the holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment