Friday, December 14, 2018

ITS BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS

PURPLE IS A GOOD COLOR FOR ME AND IT GOES WELL WITH PINK HAM!!!
I got my first gift of the season. The only thing that would have made it better was if it were food. I do love some stylish clothes on me, I just wish that the pockets were bigger in case you want to stuff some ham or something in there. Or maybe even the ham sweater would be a great option. There shouldn’t be any stress or struggle for you when it comes to buying gifts for me. I am the easiest dog to shop for. Your dog is probably easy to shop for too, but will they actually wear the ham sweater? I will actually put it on for the photo op and then eat it when no one is watching. Your dog would probably just gobble it up and not care about appearances. That is why you love me the most right?

CHUCK
Stylish Meat Sweater Wearer

No comments:

Post a Comment