Friday, March 29, 2019

EXCLUSIVE REPORT!

LOOK HOW SNEAKY I AM! YOU CAN HARDLY TELL THAT I AM WATCHING!
It is hard to find time to be an investigative Chihuahua, but I somehow managed to dig up a scoop. Normally I would be napping or eating, but my curiosity got the best of me and I delayed my nap time by 5 whole minutes. I didn’t cut back on my food time cause I’m not a stupid dog, but the nap time was a huge sacrifice. It has come to my attention that my Mom is cheating on us. She won’t want me to tell you, but I feel like it is my obligation to report my household news as I see it. She is feeding the mice in the barn. Yes, you heard it here first! I heard her telling my Dad that if they are well fed and happy in the barn, they won’t come in to our house. She is feeding them Cheetos, potato chips and all kinds of stuff. So far, my ham seems to be safe, but I am keeping an eye on it just to be sure. Still, I might like some Cheetos for a mid-morning snack or maybe a chip or two could fall under my blanket. Maybe I need to start squeaking, eating electrical wires and running around in the cupboards? Or maybe not. What if I get sent to the barn to live with the mice? I am just going to kill this story right now before I get evicted and stuck in the smelly barn. Never mind.

CHUCK
Tampered Witness

No comments:

Post a Comment