Friday, April 5, 2019

MONKEY BUSINESS

THIS IS THE QUIET ME RIGHT BEFORE THE SCREECHING
YOU WOULD NEVER GUESS THAT I COULD EVER BE IRRITATING!
So even as I get older, I still seem to come up with some cool, immature stuff to irritate my Mom. You would think I would have grown out of that, but not so much. I have this new sound I make when it is time to be released from my pen. It is similar to a screeching monkey right out of the Amazon jungle. I will admit it is a hideous sound, but it is worth all of my efforts to see the look on my Mom’s face when I do it. Sometimes it is late at night and it echoes through the whole house and wakes my Dad and the big dogs. They all snap to attention wondering when we bought a monkey and brought it home. They are also wondering when it can be returned to its native homeland. NEVER, sorry! Until I am tired of this creepy loud noise, I am going to keep doing it because I am Chuck!

CHUCK
Extremely Loud Sock Monkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment