Friday, May 24, 2019

MOTHER NATURE VS CHUCK

AAAAAAARRG- BRRRRRRRRRRRR

LET ME KNOW WHEN I CAN COME OUT- MAYBE JUNE?
That is it! I am done! The snow needs to go away! Just as I was getting ready for some sun and fun, we get hit with over 15 inches of snow. My parents couldn’t go anywhere because there was so much snow. I accidentally ran out the dog door to find a giant wall of snow blocking my path. To quote a famous movie: “I was freezing my baguettes off!” (If I have any of those, I am not sure where they are) Anyway, Mother Nature and I will be having a little chat. I don’t know if she knows how snarky I can be, but she better watch out. I am putting in my demands for sun and warm temperatures. If my demands aren’t met, watch out. The wrath of ME is ugly and fierce. I am getting out my lawn chair in preparation for my success. You should do the same!

CHUCK
Sick of Snow!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment