Friday, May 31, 2019

THUNDER HAM?



This past week the Thunderbirds flew over the Air Force Academy doing lots of fancy jet maneuvers. I watched in awe as they went up and down and made little shapes and breezed through the clouds. These guys are pretty cool and I am sure they would take me for a flight if I asked them to, but I think I might barf if I had to do all those flips and turns and I might not like heights since I am kind of a short guy. I was a little disappointed that they did not execute the ham formation that I requested. I don’t know if it is too dangerous or if they just don’t like ham, but maybe next year they can put it in their program. You should request it too. Maybe if enough of us ask for the “Ham in the sky” formation, they will be pressured into doing it.

CHUCK
Flying Ham Fan 
THIS IS ME IN HAM-BEGGING- FORMATION

No comments:

Post a Comment