Friday, August 9, 2019

ANYTHING FOR LOVE...NO....ANYTHING FOR FOOD....YES!

Some people will do anything for money or love. Some people will do anything for fame. We dogs will do just about anything for a treat. My parents have finally figured this out. After years of yelling at me for being naughty, they are now choosing the smart option. I have a tendency to run out to the yard when they want me to go to my pen. By waving a treat in front of my little nose, I now comply with whatever they need at that moment. Mostly! Every now and then, I forget and do something stupid and miss out on my treat, but I am much better than I used to be. Is your life like this? Do you sometimes forget about the rewards and then kick yourself later for missing out? I am sort of a little Chihuahua philosopher don't you think?

CHUCK
Treat Motivated! 
I LOVE ME SOME SNACKS!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment