Friday, August 2, 2019

BACK TO SCHOOL? REALLY?

NAPPING- STUDY HALL
NAP PREP CLASS


BREAKFAST CLASS
I can’t believe that some of your kids have to go back to school already. It just doesn’t seem fair since it is still summer, the last time I checked. I am not personally involved in this whole thing because I am home-schooled, but I do feel bad for the little children. If they would like to join me at my home school, I would be happy to welcome you into my home for some quality education. Just so you know the curriculum, I get a little breakfast studying done and then I move on to my next class which is “Advanced Napping”. This class is my favorite. I am super good at it and you will be too! Later that day, I get to focus on “Afternoon Napping” which is also really informative. Then I have the dinner class that focuses a lot on food. As you can see, I have a well -rounded education and I am still able to enjoy my summer. I think that the education system should look at my schooling and offer my education to all who qualify. Which would be everyone!!!! Oh and my school goes all year round, but I don’t mind.

CHUCK
Scholarly Chihuahua

No comments:

Post a Comment