Friday, November 22, 2019

THANKSGIVING DELIVERY

COME ON DELIVERY GUY....MY PLATE IS EMPTY!!!
Just a friendly reminder that Thanksgiving is less than one week away. If you haven't yet made your trip to the store. Let me give you a shortlist of items that you need to pick up before the big day. 
Turkey
Ham
Pie
This should be easy for you to get before the big day and I am anxiously awaiting my delivery. Did you know that grocery stores will now deliver the goods right to your home? For someone like me who isn't allowed to drive, this is a great thing. I can get a delivery scheduled while my parents are away and have my stash of food ready for the big holiday. I haven't tried it yet, but I am super excited! I will keep you posted on how things go just in time for Thanksgiving. 

CHUCK
Online Grocery Shopper

No comments:

Post a Comment