Friday, December 6, 2019

CHRISTMAS ISN'T CREEPING UP THIS YEAR

WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU WITH THIS DUMB HAT OVER MY EARS!

LOOK HOW WELL I WAS BEHAVING FOR A MINUTE OR SO

THIS WAS A GOOD CHRISTMAS!!!!!
Holy Cow!!!! or Holy Chihuahua!!! Christmas is almost here. I am so glad that I don't have any shopping to do as I never give presents. I am so much better as a receiver of presents, but I am worried that you might have not noticed that Christmas is coming FAST. Please get out there and get my presents. I don't want you to wait until the last minute and then I end up with a present from a gas station. Please focus! I don't even have time for a weekly photo shoot so you are stuck with a collage of my finest Christmas moments over the years. Maybe I will get ONE good new Christmas photo before the day is here? 

CHUCK
Makin' Many Lists

No comments:

Post a Comment