Friday, February 8, 2013

Chuck Doesn't Just Eat Ham, He is a HAM!


Since I have been doing my blog, a few things have come to my attention. OK, so one thing has come to my attention, the camera. Good things come with the camera; treats, me looking cute, my Mom praising me for being so photo friendly and tasty treats. Did I already say that one? So here is the issue, I think my Mom wants me to do stuff, but when I see the camera, I start to pose. Isn’t that what I am supposed to do? All of the dog models in the magazines are posing. They have stopped whatever activity they were engaged in to have their picture taken. I am simply doing what any semi-famous model would do. I am not a dog actor trained to hunt down bad guys or to herd the cattle or to rescue Timmy from the well. If I were trained in those activities, I am sure I would be good at them, but I prefer the quick payback of a treat after a quick photo op. So when I see the camera, it is all about me, sitting there looking cute. Now give me my treat!

Chuck
Strike a Pose   

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are a natural ham, Chucky Poo. You can't help it!

    ReplyDelete