Friday, February 1, 2013

Chuck's posing and dozing....Namaste

Dr. Riecks Shantih, Shantih, Shantih


When I was just a puppy, my Mom took me with her to her Yoga class. I was able to participate in many of the poses. I really like ‘down dog’ and ‘up dog’ also works well for me. I was not able to master tree pose or star pose, but I was interested in eagle and crow as I thought this meant a break in the class for a snack (don’t plan on going to a Yoga class for food, it never happened). My very favorite of all of the poses is called Shavasana. It is basically relaxing completely with your eyes closed and breathing. I can do this really well. In fact, most of my time in Yoga class was spent with me lying down with my eyes closed, breathing and snoring. That is part of Yoga, right? Snoring is good and very relaxing. Dr. Riecks at Colorado Canine Orthopedics is also a Yoga guy. I mean he has like 250 Regular Yoga Teaching hours under his belt. I still think my form is a little better than his though, but with some coaching, he should improve nicely. Maybe he can share some new poses with me that really do involve food.

Chuck
Namaste

This 'down dog' is hungry, hungry, hungry


No comments:

Post a Comment