Friday, February 22, 2013

Spoiler Alert.....I'm SPOILED


At least weekly, I go to my Aunt Chris’s house for Chihuahua spoiling. Cayenne and I get to spend the entire day with Aunt Chris waiting on us and giving us whatever we want. She does say no sometimes, but that usually involves me stealing food off of her plate or peeing on her carpet. Otherwise, we play and play and when my Mom comes to pick us up, I am not ready to leave. I like “me-time”. Sometimes at my house, I don’t get all of the attention. I know that is hard to believe, but there are a few other dogs there and they seem to expect attention too. I am the little cute dog. I should get all of the attention. OK, so there are a few other little dogs at my house as well, but they know what a selfish jerk I can be and they are ok with that.

Chuck
It’s all about ME      


No comments:

Post a Comment