Friday, June 21, 2013

Camp Chihuahua


Some of you may know that there was a horrible fire in our city and it came uncomfortably close to our house. We have a whole farm of animals at our house and my Mom was a little stressed about knowing if she could get us all to safety if the fire moved any closer. I appreciate this about my Mom knowing how much she loves us. With the potential evacuation of our home, my Mom decided to send the horses to see my Aunt Ixchel and have us little dogs evacuate early too. She sent us to Aunt Chris’s house with our little suitcases packed for an unknown amount of time. As you know, I love going to Aunt Chris’s house as there is tons of ME time. Cayenne, Dutchess and I made our selves at home right away as we took out all of the toys and fought over them. The food was great and the accommodations were the best. I got to play for hours and hours while watching updates on the news to make sure the rest of my family was safe. There were a lot of stories about animal rescues and a wonderful story about a fireman saving a little Bambi. I like those stories. I know I am pretty funny and all, but on my serious side, I want to thank all of the animal people for helping to save my furry friends. We are completely dependent on you for our well-being and it is a good feeling to know that so many of you are looking out for us. This week wasn’t just about ME after all. Maybe next week.

Chuck
Grateful Evacuee

Keeping Updated
Our Sleep Area 

MY Play Area


No comments:

Post a Comment