Friday, June 28, 2013

Chuck’s Top 10


A few blogs ago, I told you about my friend Pirate who got lost. Well, I have been pondering that issue since I wrote about it and I have decided that I need a list.

Chuck’s top 10 reasons for not wanting to get lost:

1.     I don’t like coyotes, but I bet they would like me.
2.     The weather would be an issue. (I can’t even pee outside if it is    too cold)
3.     The snacks would be way too organic even for me.
4.     No bed in the dryer before I turn in for the night.
5.     No sniffing my big dog friends.
6.     No snuggling with my Mom and Dad.
7.     No one to yell at me when I am doing something bad.
8.     No access to write my blog.
9.     No photo ops with treats
10. No servants to bring me food and scoop my poop.

As you can see, I have some very good reasons to stay safe in my home and avoid the outside world unless I am travelling in my carrier. There is too much scary stuff out there and I have a feeling that I might be a tiny bit spoiled so I am not interested in roughing it. Some dogs might long for that one escape to see what is out there, but I need my routine. I am sort of like a Prince who has never ventured out of the castle. I am good with this.

Chuck

Letterman
Hiding in the grass where the coyotes can't see me.

This is as far as I am going out today.

No comments:

Post a Comment