Friday, July 19, 2013

No, you can't come in....


No, you can’t come in…..

 As I have told you in previous blogs, my house is overwhelmed by the BIG dogs. They get to sleep on the BIG bed, they get to play in the BIG yard and they have their very own BIG dog door. For those of you who know me well, I am not a selfish dog. I try to be generous as often as I can, (that might be a bit of a stretch) but anyway, I think that there are some things that should be just for us little dogs. We have little dog toys and little food dishes. Actually, I would like to have a BIG dog dish, but that hasn’t happened yet. Anyway again, we have a special dog door that goes into the bathroom and it is for SMALL dogs only. It is our way of escaping the galloping herd of big dogs should we need a place of our own to seek refuge. Sometimes when I am in there, one of the BIG dogs sticks their head through MY little dog door. Like they could squeeze through if they really tried. I don’t think so. It is bad enough that I have to share my door with Cayenne and Dutchess. I am not sharing it with dogs that can barely squeeze their heads in. They are not welcome in my bathroom sanctuary. Let’s talk about how caring and giving I am…. that is a much more interesting topic of discussion. 

Chuck
Chief Little Big Head
 
You're invading my personal space dude!
Palace Guard


No comments:

Post a Comment