Friday, February 14, 2014

I HEART CHUCK

The day of love, the day of romance and the day of 'someone better take me out to dinner'! I have heard rumors that I am not allowed to have chocolate so I guess a box of those won’t be happening this Valentines Day or any other. You know there must be a heart shaped box of Pupperoni or biscuits. I am just giving you some little hints so that you can give me what I want for Valentines Day! I suppose this will not be a holiday just about me because there is that whole romance factor involved which means more than one individual. I am willing to share this holiday with all of you in exchange for those aforementioned gifts. I promise to pace myself while eating my gifts so don’t be stingy!
Oh and if you have some time and money left over, you should maybe do something for someone that you love. See, I can be unselfish for short periods of time!
Have a Happy Valentines Day!

Chuck

Chihuahua Cupid
I borrowed my sister's sweater 'cus it's pink and all Valentiney…
I think I'm man enough to handle it.

No comments:

Post a Comment