Friday, February 28, 2014

SNAP!

So I am now being called a snapping turtle. I think these names that I have been given are getting a little bit ridiculous. A few weeks ago, I was a bed bug. For the longest time, I have been a rat… !@##$%%*. We all know that this is just unfair! Do I deserve these names? Maybe there is some truth to those names, but I think they should only be used in private so as not to tarnish my reputation in the blogging world. So this newest name came when I was being offered a piece of turkey at my Mom’s work the other day. My Mom actually warned the nice girl who giving me the turkey that I am a snapping turtle. I really don’t know what she means. Turtles are big and slow. I am small and fast! I take food gently and delicately. I am the portrait of decorum and manners. Maybe she should call me the gentleman Chihuahua. That would be more accurate! She could call me GC for short. I could even start a magazine called GC. I would be on the cover ALL of the time wearing a suit and tie and slowly eating something tasty! YUM YUM, not SNAP SNAP!

Chuck

Little Snapper in Denial

Snapping Turtles don't have fur, so there,
I think that proves that I am not one.

I can see how this could look incriminating…but notice how cute I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment