Friday, February 7, 2014

IT’S ALL MY FAULT

So the big day came for the Super Bowl. I ate a nice big breakfast knowing that the game didn’t start until later. I was ready……then I fell asleep. I was dreaming of potato chips and beer and a Chihuahua sized football being thrown to me in the end zone, me catching it and the crowd going wild. It was a lovely dream. When I woke up, the game was over and the Broncos had lost by A LOT. There I was naked in my bed, knowing that I caused this horrible upset because I wasn’t wearing my Bronco’s outfit. How can Mr. Manning possibly win a game without my devoted clothing support? He can’t, that’s how. It is because of my 10 to 14 hour nap that the game ended as it did. If I would have just thrown on my jersey before I closed my eyes, those Seahawks would be flying out to sea if you know what I mean. I do think someone else is to blame for not having me flown in a private Chihuahua jet (with snacks on board) to the game to make sure that something like this didn’t happen. I could have been on stage with the newly named Red Hot Chucky Peppers! I could have been eating Bruno Mars Candy Bars! Sometimes life just isn’t fair, even for me as spoiled as I am. This should be a humbling experience but I doubt it will be. It would take something really big to make me humble.

Chuck

Super Bowl Snoozer
                                          
I liked my dream way better than the game…I missed.


No comments:

Post a Comment