Friday, July 18, 2014

VOCABULARY TEST

Sometimes my Mom uses words that I think I know, but then it turns out completely different and I get confused. Take for instance the word Pedigree. This is a status that I myself am proud of. My Pedigree means that I am special and that I have come from a great line of amazing Chihuahuas (you knew that right?). Well there is another word that starts with Ped, but it ends with cure. That is right, Pedicure. This word is not so much fun and it doesn’t make me proud, it makes me snarky!  My Mom uses this word because she thinks it makes the idea of trimming my toenails sound like fun. Well it is no fun at all and I let her know just how much I hate it by trying to get in as many bites as I can while she is trying to do it. She in fact will wear big leather gloves so that I can’t get any good bites in. When she does this, I feel like one of those trained birds whose handler must wear gloves to protect themselves from the bird’s sharp talons. Like an eagle or a falcon.  In this case, it is my sharp teeth, but if my toenails haven’t been done in awhile I guess they are sort of like eagle talons. Maybe I should be proud that I am kind of like an eagle and maybe somebody will put pictures of me on flags and money and stuff. I am now feeling proud of my Pedicure!

Chuck

Fly Like an Eagle  
The glove test...
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment