Friday, July 11, 2014

WHO GETS THE LAST WORD?

I hear you people talking sometimes and I just don’t understand the whole process. One person says something, then the other person says something else and it seems like a little battle to get in that last word. This whole exchange could take place with no words at all if you were a dog. My friend Buck and I have a little wordless conversation a couple times per week and it goes something like this…..
We both go outside, he pees, I pee over his pee, he pees over my pee and then I pee over his. So guess who got the last word in? ME! Yes it is true. I am the dog conversation winner. I am the amazing speaker with the urinary vocabulary. If you want to have a meaningful conversation with someone, you should try this. There are usually no arguments, no misunderstandings, and the communication is crystal clear or a little yellow if you no what I mean! So start talking and I bet you can get in the last word! Bottoms up!

CHUCK

Spelling P Champion 2014

Hey, Buck thanks for always letting me get the last word (I am a blogger after all). Love, Chuck

No comments:

Post a Comment