Friday, July 25, 2014

I’m not coming out……

Do you see me? Yes, I am standing in my pantry closet and I am waiting for someone to bring me some food, snacks or something for me to steal. I will wait here all day if I have to and you can’t make me leave. Sometimes in life, you need to stand your ground and be strong in your convictions (whatever those are). Sometimes I want this blog to be about more than just me. I want to be able to share MY wonderful insights and MY opinion of important things and give you advice on stuff because I am super smart! When I am standing in the closet, I am in charge. Unfortunately, I have to depend on others to bring me stuff. Sometimes in life, you have to depend on others even if they are SLOW to bring you what you want. Just in case you don’t know, I am not a super patient dog. See how many important things you learned today just because you read my blog!

Chuck
Oh Wise Impatient One

 
Mom puts everything in giant plastic containers because…well I have a history with  paper bags
…when they're wrapped around food. Sometimes I dream of being a Raccoon.
Nothing stops a Raccoon from getting his dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment