Thursday, November 13, 2014

THANKFUL PART 2

This week I would like to continue on my blogging of gratitude. I know that last week I focused a little bit on myself. This week I would like to offer my gratitude and thanks to the Doctors at the Veterinary Specialty Center. Because let’s face it, if it weren’t for them, I might not be here to blog or eat or cause mayhem. The Doctors there are so full of knowledge and skill. They each have their own amazing personalities and specialties. To this day, I am humbled to know that they all became board certified just to help ME. It is time consuming and probably pretty pricey, but they know as you do that I am worth it. I do let them help some other animals in need from time to time, but mostly they are all on call waiting for my next emergency. I feel comfortable doing some naughty things knowing that all of these Doctors are available to get me out of whatever I might get into.
I think I should do a quick list of my medical history, just in case you are new to my blog….

- 1st one, not fun… neuter that involved abdominal exploration. (I refuse to  go into details on this).
- Bilateral hip surgery
- Rock and plastic removal from my stomach (I still don’t know how that stuff got in there).
- Reaction to medication - respiratory failure. I had to live in the ICU oxygen bubble kennel for 3 days- good food though.
- My coffee eating spree landed me another stay in the ICU.
- Food intoxication - Stop laughing, it is not funny!
- Wicker in my windpipe. No more baskets for me.

I’m sure I might have left something out, but you get the idea. I am a medical prodigy!

CHUCK

Doctor of Destruction
This is me when I was totally rockin' it but then
Mom freaked out and had the docs remove it & the tasty morsel of plastic.

Well I'm never doing that again…probably…maybe, I did get a lot of attention.

If I eat this board, will I be board certified too?
I think it's way harder than that…but
I think Chuck Diplomate, ACVS would be so cool though.




No comments:

Post a Comment